luni, 21 martie 2011

DJ ALIGATOR-CLOSE TO YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEX2xlq6A9g&feature=related
                                     iubirea....
                                                I can't sleep at night
                                                      Sterin'at the pfone


                                                     Knowing you are not alone
                                                  She is right there by your side




                                                I'm trying just to hide
                                  
          
                                                All the things I feel inside
                                               I can sense the chemistry
                                            When you are standing close to me
                                                I feel like a ship that's lost at sea
                    
                                               It's getting harder to ignore
                                                  It's not like anything before
                                                  I know it's crazy baby 
                                                               but I want more
                                                 I wish I could be 
 
close to you
And feel your every move
Never meant to feel this way

Maybe you would come around one day
 I wish I could be close to you


To feel your every touch
Cause the sky won't heal the way I feel
Heaven knows I've wanted it so much
(Wanted it so much)
(wanted it so much)
I wish I could be so close to you


I am the one to blame
Trying to explain
But I will cause myself such pain

Your heart is occupied
I'm trying to turn the time
But time was never on my side



I can sense the chemistry
When your standing close to me
I feel like a ship that's lost at sea
It's getting harder to ignore
It's not like anything before
I know it's crazy baby but I want more


(I wish that I could be so close to you)

I wish that I could be close to you
And feel your every move
Never meant to feel this way
Maybe you would come around one day


I wish I could be close to you
To feel you every touch
Cause the sky won't heal the way i feel
Heaven knows I've wanted ďt so much


                                           I wanna feel your every touch
                                              I wanna be so close to you
                                                  I want you to feel this way
                                                       Feel thïs way feel the way I do
                                                                 Close to you
                                                                       Close to you 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu